- You warrant that:
- the name and address You supply when opening Your Account are correct; and
- You declare with each deposit that to be deposited funds rightfully belong to You and that these funds have not been obtained or are derived from any illegal means.
- Whilst we are undertaking any Checks from time to time, we may restrict You from withdrawing funds from Your Account and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of the Website. Please note that we may from time to time re-perform the Checks for regulatory, security or other business reasons. If any such restrictions cause You a problem, please contact Customer Services.
In certain circumstances we may have to contact You and ask You to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. For this purpose, we will be entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that You provide us with a notarised ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of Your jurisdiction or otherwise, proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank statements and bank references. We have the right to request You to provide to us source of wealth when You make/have made a cumulative deposit of amount greater than 10 000 EUR (or the equivalent in the Player Account currency) under 30 days. Until such information has been supplied to our satisfaction, we may prevent any activity to be undertaken by You in relation to the Account or we may, where we reasonably believe that deliberately incorrect information has been provided by You, keep any amount deposited on the Account following the closure of the Account by us.
- It may be an offence for persons under the Relevant Age to make use of the Website. If we are unable to
confirm that You are the Relevant Age then we may suspend Your Account until such time that we are able
to confirm that you are the Relevant Age. If You are subsequently proven to have been under the Relevant
Age at the time You made any gambling or gaming transactions with Us, then:
- Your Account will be closed;
- all transactions made whilst You were underage will be made void, and all related funds deposited by You will be returned by the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable;
- any deposits made whilst You were under the Relevant Age will be returned to You; and
- any winnings which You have accrued during such time when You were under the Relevant Age will be forfeited by You (and may be deducted from the amount of any deposit returned under paragraph 5.5.3 and You will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from Your Account.
- It is unlawful for a Player to deposit any sort of funds from ill-gotten means. We carry out monitoring procedures in regard to transactions in order to prevent money laundering. Whenever a transaction is deemed to be suspicious, we reserve the right to report it to the relevant authorities. Furthermore, in the event of any suspicious transactions/activities, we may suspend, block, or close the account(s) of the relevant Player(s) and withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent authorities.